We are hiring an expert PHP dev to dive into our inhouse created ERP system
Who are we?
ITAF is an IT Partner for small and medium sized businesses based in Belgium offering a wide range of ICT solutions. Strongly client-oriented, our enthusiastic team is committed to ensure that our customers always receive the attention they deserve.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented, bright and highly motivated Senior PHP Developer with strong communication skills & taking of ownership. ITAF has an inhouse created ERP system based on PHP and we are looking for a Senior Developer to support, maintain and add functionalities to this system.
What will you do?
- talk directly to the the manager AppDev & CEO support officer for implementations
- support our colleagues, e.g. answering questions, …
- work on supplier management, invoicing, defaulters, cmdb, ticket system, contracts, payroll management, product management, service portfolio, …
- interface with 3rd party software
- design & implement migration & optimization schemes
- take full ownership of a Big Scope application
=> Basically be the go-to person!
What is your profile?
- 3+ years of working experience
- experience with PHP MVC frameworks
- you have experience with SVN and / or GIT
- good knowledge of English language
- thorough knowledge of business processes, ERP systems, workflows, …
- you are a problem solver and take ownership
What can we offer you?
- Fixed employment contract or self-employed contract (via your own firm)
- Competitive compensation package depending on your experience and skills
- Work with colleagues from Serbia and Belgium
- Personal development that will help you build up your professional career
Please reach out to us!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & we’ll be in touch soon!